15 Cool Ways To Wear Streetwear Outfits In This Summer
The way you carry yourself, tells a lot about the kind of person you are. There are times when we feel like we need to upgrade our fashion quotient to a whole new level. Though changing your fashion level completely is quite hypothetical and is never a one day task. But never stop getting inspired by new looks and don’t refrain experimenting with your wardrobe because it all happens when you begin taking baby steps. Watching a quick YouTube tutorial stands out no matter what you’re looking for. And what’s better than adding a pinch of creativity while getting inspired from some streetwear experts? So I’ve got for you a list of such influencers who have successfully given a new definition to streetwear fashion and will surely awaken your creative side of styling and help you put an end to all those ‘what to wear’ endeavours. Here’s a list of 15 Cool Summer Street Wear Outfits that can be your friends in summer:
1. Tube Top, Oversized Shirt, A Pair Of Pants and SneakersWho said layering is for the Winters? We won’t let you dodge your layering habit just because it is Summer already. Get a tube top, cover it with a nice oversized Shirt with an open front style, wear your pair of pants and sneakers to rock the casual look that is too aesthetic to resist.
2. Shirt , Trousers and A Pair Of LoafersFor an amalgamation of a formal as well as casual look, wear a Shirt along with a pair of trousers and loafers. Make sure you go in with contrasting colours instead of similar ones. This outfit looks pretty appealing and is comfortable for your Summer hours too.
3. Oversized Printed Tshirt, A Pair Of Jeans and A Pair Of ShoesOversized T-Shirts are the most comfortable and trendy take on Street Style. Pair them up with a coloured basic trousers by tucking them in and completing the look with a pair of shoes of your choice and you’re good to go with your look that marks comfort and style.
4. Printed T-shirt, Chino Shorts and A Pair Of ShoesShorts and Summers might have been created together, for they’ve been co-exiting since ages. So why not rock the look with the most comfortable piece of clothing? All you’ve to do is wear a pair of chino shorts and match them up with a Printed T-shirt and your favourite pair of Shoes. And there you’re all dressed up in a casual look.
5. A Cool Tshirt, A Statement Skirt and a Pair Of Funky SneakersWell, statement pieces of clothing don’t necessarily have to be vibrant or sequenced. All you have to do is grab a cool T-shirt, tuck it inside a pencil, wrap or frill statement skirt, and lastly, a funky pair of sneakers to define the look. An easy yet mesmerising look it is!
6. Oversized T-shirt, A Pair Of Sweat-shorts and ShoesWhile we’ve already created a look out of shorts, why leave behind your sweatshorts? They’re simply as comfortable as any other pair of shorts, maybe a little more than the rest. So wear your favourite sweat-shorts and pair them up with an Oversized T-shirt and maybe your Sports shoes for an all athletic-ish look that looks simply great.
7. A Light Weighted Dress and A Comfortable Pair Of FootwearWho doesn’t love wearing dresses, and while the Summers are already here, these can literally be your best friend. Grab a nice lightweight dress with a suitable fabric and pair them up with a comfortable pair of footwear. You can either go in with platform sandals or funky Shoes and there’s your look for the day!
8.Trousers, Cool Printed Tshirt and A Pair Of Funky ShoesFor a nice casual and trendy look, grab a pair of distressed jeans and pair it up with a cool print Tshirt and a funky pair of shoes. This is actually one of the most common and easiest looks you can carry, with ease in Summers.
9. Dungarees and A Pair Of ShoesFed up with casual clothing and wanna have a playful look? Well, if that’s the case, you can never go wrong with Dungarees. Choose one with a breathable fabric and go in for a baggy fit, accompanied with a pair of shoes of your choice. A little playful and comfortable way of styling yourself for the day.
10. A Relaxed Fit Resort Shirt, A Pair of Trousers and A Comfortable FootwearSince Summers are all about relaxed clothes, how can we forget Resort shirts? These shirts are way cooler than we could describe them in words. So for an amazing Summer look, pick up a Relaxed fit resort shirt and wear it with a pair of comfortable trousers that are not too fitted. Complete the look with casual footwear instead of shoes and you’re ready to be a person of manly aesthetics.
11. Camo Shorts, A T-shirt and A Pair of FootwearWho can forget the most comfortable yet trendy piece of clothing in Summers? Shorts of course. You can never go wrong with them because the whole Summer vibes circles around them. So don’t skip pairing up a pair of Camo Shorts with a nice T-shirt and pair of comfortable Footwear to balance out the entire look. A perfect on the go attire.
12. An All Black Outfit: A Black Tshirt, Black Pants and A Pair of Black SneakersAn all black outfit is a complete mood, no matter if it’s for men or women. If you’re out of ideas for your outfit, trust an All Black Look. All you’ve got to do is grab a black Tshirt, tuck it in a pair of black Trousers and a stylish pair of black Sneakers and there you’ve unlocked the sensational level of your outfit game.
13. Crop Top, A Pair Of Baggy Jeans and A Pair Of SneakersCrop tops are totally a vibe when it comes to Summer Aesthetics. So why not make full use of their charm? Grab a cute Crop Top of your choice and pair them up with a pair of Baggy Jeans to maintain a balance between the two. Finish the look with either a pair of cute sandals or a pair of super cool Sneakers.
14. An Overshirt, A Fitted T-shirt, A Pair Of Jeans and ShoesLayering doesn’t have to stop in Summers. All you’ve got to do is wear a body fitted Tshirt, layer it with a baggy Overshirt, and finish the look with a pair of Jeans and Shoes of your choice. This gives the entire look a manly aesthetic touch that you can never go wrong with.
15. Lightweight Coloured Denim with A Ribbed Vest Top and a Pair of ShoesVest Tops seem too boring for a look? Well, not anymore. All you’ve got to do is get yourself a Vest Top as per your wish and pair it up with a light coloured Summer friendly pair of Denim and a groovy pair of Sneakers. The vibe that this outfit has is too trendy and aesthetic.
A few brands you can consider trying to pick up different pieces of clothing:
- H&M: for vest tops, tube tops, trousers & shorts
- Tiny Spark Shop: for oversized hoodies & T-Shirts
- Urbanic: for coloured denims
- Forever 21: for dresses & crop tops